THE NATURE EXPERIENCE …
STUBAI IN WINTER
The Stubai Valley offers many winter activities surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Sporty fun such as skiing, cross-country skiing (cross-country ski trail at the front door), freeriding, sledding or snow-shoe hiking in the surrounding mountains and close to the largest glacier skiing area of in Austria – the Stubai Glacier – promise an unforgettable winter holiday.
NEW! SKI PLUS CITY PASS
SKI IN 13 DIFFERENT AREAS AND EXPERIENCE THE CITY WITH ONLY ONE TICKET.
With the new SKI plus CITY Pass there are no limits for your holiday experiences. Unforgettable skiing moments– every day a different skiing area. Choose from 13 skiing areas around the stubay valley or experience the cultural highlights of Innsbruck. You can purchase the SKI plus CITY Pass at the mountain railway ticket offices and Innsbruck Tourism advance booking offices.
Valid from 01.10.2019 until 10.05.2020
SKI: Stubaier Gletscher, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Elferlifte Neustift, Serlesbahnen Mieders, Bergeralm, Muttereralm, Patscher Kofel, Nordkette, Rangger Köpfl, Glungezer, Kühtai, Hochötz
CITY: The Alpenzoo, the Bergisel Skisprungschanze, the Imperial Hofburg, the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, different indoor pools, and much more
STUBAI IN SUMMER
Mountain sports are also a top priority in summer. Explore nature trails or experience unique natural spectacles on the Wilde Wasser Weg (Wild Water Way). Hiking, climbing, mountain biking or Nordic walking with a topover at a mountain hut – enjoy varied outdoor activities in the Stubai Valley during your summer holiday at stoanmandl.
STUBAI SUPER CARD IN SUMMER
The Stubai Super Card is free of charge during your stay at stoanmandl. It offers a wide range of benefits!
Valid from 26.05. to 20.10.2019
Included free of charge in the STUBAI SUPER CARD
– Free use of all 4 cable cars with an ascent and descent per day
– 1x per week free trip with the summer toboggan run in Mieders
– 1x per week free admission to the adventure pool StuBay in Fulpmes
– Free use of the indoor pool in Neustift and outdoor pool in Mieders
– Free travel on all public transport services
Additional 30% discount on
– Admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
– Trips with Alpine taxi to Oberriss and Pfarrachalm
– Admission to the Telfes Birds of Prey Park
– Mini golf course and Nativity Scene Museum in Fulpmes
– Admission to the Bergisel Stadium Innsbruck
– Pass for Innsbruck provincial museums
– and much more.